Monday, June 20, 2011

SAT & SET NEWSLETTER

Want to give your students a great way to keep their English handy during the summer? Then you may want to suggest them signing up to our brand new newsletter WakeUp English! 
WakeUp English! includes Idioms, exercises, vocabulary quizes and loads more in order to keep student connected to English, even through all those learning-deadly summer months. 
Please click here or go to www.sat-set.com and click on the envelope located on the menu bar to the right to sign up and receive a great twice-a-week "pill" of English in your Inbox.
Stay in-line and up-to-date during the summer with our WakeUp English! Newsletter.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great idea, I'll recommend it to my students... I'm sure they'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only will I recommend it I´ll make sure I test them on it when term starts. Thanks S&S

    ReplyDelete